Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter.
Popular Features. New Releases. Handbook of Psychological Assessment. Jordan Wright. Description Organized according to the sequence mental health professionals follow when conducting an assessment, Groth-Marnat s Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Sixth Edition covers principles of assessment, evaluation, referral, treatment planning, and report writing.
Written in a practical, skills-based manner, the Sixth Edition provides guidance on the most efficient methods for selecting and administering tests, interpreting assessment data, how to integrate test scores and develop treatment plans as well as instruction on ways to write effective, client-oriented psychological reports.
Handbook of Psychological Assessment
A new chapter on the NEO TM -PI-3 aids in adult and adolescent assessment based on the Five-Factor Model of personality, and a new chapter on the Personality Assessment Inventory provides the empirical support behind its increasing popularity. All assessments covered were selected on the basis of clinical relevance and widespread use, and the discussion has been newly enhanced to emphasize diversity.
- Green Chemical Reactions;
- Statistical Methods in Quantum Optics 2: Non-Classical Fields.
- Practitioner’s bookshelf – Psychological assessment, part I.
- Optimal Control: Basics and Beyond.
- Exploring the Myths and the Realities of Todays Schools: A Candid Review of the Challenges Educators Face.
- Introduction to investments;
Each chapter guides you through data evaluation and interpretation, and a discussion devoted to treatment planning helps you integrate assessment results into your reports. Detailed, practical, and well-referenced, this book is among the clinician's most trusted resources.
Organized according to the typical assessment sequence, this practical, skills-based guide shows you the most efficient methods for every step in the assessment process. Projective and objective tests of personality. Ability aptitude and attainment tests. Projective and objective tests.
Motivation and interest tests. Measures of attitudes.
Other types of psychological tests. Tests in educational psychology.
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins (SPR Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins (RSC))vol.14;
- Introducing Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP): A Practical Guide!
- Oxford Handbook of Child Psychological Assessment - Oxford Handbooks?
- Om Handbook of Psychological Assessment.
- Practitioner’s bookshelf – Psychological assessment, part I?
- Product details.
- Handbook of Psychological Assessment.
Psychometric tests in clinical psychology. Tests in counselling and guidance. Psychological tests in occupational and industrial psychology.
The New Psychometrics. The five major domains of personality variables: Analysis of personality questionnaire data in the light of the five robust factors emerging from studies of rated characteristics. JM , November. List of figures and tables.