English Checked Out. More Info Place Hold. Available Online. Online OverDrive Collection.
The Remnant: Left Behind Series, Book 10 (Unabridged)
Check Out OverDrive. Add a Review. Add To List.
Street date: July 2, The Great Tribulation unfolds as the forces of evil and the armies of God prepare for mankind's ultimate battle. Millions of Christians are protected by God as the anger of the Antichrist, Nicolae Carpathia, burns against them.
- The Remnant (Left Behind, book 10) by Jerry B Jenkins and Tim LaHaye!
- A Comparison of Probabilistic Unfolding Theories for Paired Comparisons Data?
- Nonequilibrium Magnons: Theory, Experiment, and Applications.
- Book 10: On the Brink of Armageddon.
- John Carver on Board Leadership: Selected Writings from the Creator of the Worlds Most Provocative and Systematic Governance Model (J-B Carver Board Governance Series).
The biggest novel of is highly anticipated by consumers worldwide. Also in This Series. More Like This.
Table of Contents. Loading Table Of Contents Loading Excerpt Author Notes. Loading Author Notes More Details.
The Remnant: Left Behind Series, Book 10 (Unabridged) on Apple Books
Jenkins, Jerry B. Ferrone, Richard.
- #4: World's End: On the Brink of Armageddon-Left Behind Compilation.
- The Remnant : On the Brink of Armageddon - swalnafordoci.tk?
- Your Record Book.
- Informationsmarktverzerrung durch Fundamentalismus am Beispiel der USA.
- Agatha H. and the Airship City (Girl Genius, Book 1).
- The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon - Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins - Google книги.
- The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon (Left Behind)!
Similar Series From NoveList. Similar Titles From NoveList.
Similar Authors From NoveList. Borrower Reviews. Editorial Reviews. Published Reviews.
Staff View. The Tribulation Force is working around the world to bring God's word to those still Same problem here as with their other "Left Behind" books - characters who are essentially identical to each other because they are all goody-two-shoes, refusal to actually research what the Bible says, white-washing the holes in the plot and so on, and bad guys who are annoyingly stupid. He began preaching while working at a summer camp. In , he joined the Army Air Force and was a machine-gunner on bombers in Europe.
He received a bachelor's degree from Bob Jones University in , doctor of ministry degree from Western Theological Seminary, and a doctor of literature degree from Liberty University. He wrote or helped write over 50 fiction and non-fiction books. His non-fiction works cover a wide variety of subjects including marriage, family life, depression, homosexuality, anger management, education, and politics.
He died days after he had a stroke on July 25, at the age of Jerry B. Jenkins was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan on September 23, He is also the former editor of Moody Magazine, and his writing has appeared in Reader's Digest, Parade, Guideposts, and dozens of Christian periodicals. He wrote the nationally syndicated sports story comic strip, Gil Thorp, from